As you’re preparing for a funeral for a loved one, it can be difficult to know what needs to be done, including the ideas for funeral thank you cards. Maybe you’ve been given guidance on their wishes, or maybe you’re trying to give them what you think they would have wanted. You’re trying your best while processing your own emotions, and supporting other family and loved ones through their own journey of grief. To help you with such hard process, we collect the most special notes which you can use.
Funeral Thank You Cards Ideas:
1. Thank you for the support and comfort you have given during this difficult time.
2. Thank you for supporting us. You really understood what we were going through.
3. We will never forget that you were there when we needed a friend the most during this time of need. This card will remind us of your kindness and help us remember the good times we shared together.
4. To a friend who is full of love, compassion and kindness, we say our deepest thanks. You are a beacon of light in a time when everything seems so dark.
5. Thank you for the support and comfort you gave us during this difficult time. We will never forget how much you contributed to our lives and the lives of others who knew you as well.
6. The flowers you sent were a great gift. They really helped us get through this difficult time.
7. You are such a wonderful person. Your compassion and understanding meant more than you will ever know during our time of loss. We will be forever grateful for your support during this difficult time in our lives.
8. Thank you for being there at the funeral service to support me and my family during the loss of a loved one. Your presence was a great comfort to all of us and we will never forget.
9. The cards your children sent after the funeral were a very kind gesture. Their love and support goes far beyond that, and we are deeply grateful for them.
10. Thank you for the donation made at the suggestion of our family in memory of our dear departed. It is greatly appreciated and will help us reach our goal: _________.
11. We will always be grateful for all you have done for our family during this difficult time of loss. We truly appreciate your kindness and support and are very grateful that you were there for us during this time.
12. Your donation in memory of our dear departed will help us establish a fund that will benefit others who are in our situation. The money will be used to educate our community about the dangers associated with __________ (i.e.g. alcohol, tobacco use, etc.).
13. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time in our lives. Your knowledge, empathy and encouragement have been invaluable to us.
14. The card you sent really touched our hearts during this difficult time in our lives. You are an amazing friend!
15.T hank you so much for your donation in memory of our loved one. We never expected anything like this and it means so much to us.
16. Thank you for attending the funeral service for our dear departed.
17. We appreciate so much what you did for me during this difficult time. I will never forget your kind support and encouragement.
18. You were such a lovely person and it was wonderful that you visited us when we were __________ (e.g. at church). We will never forget all you did to help us get through this difficult time in our lives.
19. Thank you for being there for us during this difficult journey in our lives. You have been a great support to us and we are so thankful for you.
20. Thank you for taking the time to visit us during this difficult time. Your presence meant so much to us and we will never forget it.
21. It was great to have the opportunity to meet with you after the funeral while we were still able to talk about our loved one with someone who knew them as well as you did. Thank you for being there.
22. To a friend who showed unconditional love during a difficult time, we say our deepest thanks.
Whatever you decide to include in your note inside your thank you card, know that your card will be received with relief and will help the recipient know their assistance and support meant something to you during a difficult time. You are giving them a small gift in return by acknowledging their thoughtfulness and support.
Yellow Rose Funeral Guest Book$42.25
Eternal Light Funeral Guest Book - Spanish$42.25
Our Lady of Guadalupe Funeral Guest Book - Spanish$24.10
Things to Remember Funeral Guest Book$7.25
Celebration of Life Packet Funeral Guest Book$2.25
Praying Hands Funeral Guest Book$42.25
Jewish Funeral Guest Book$42.25
Our Lady of Guadalupe - Spanish$42.25
Our Lady of Guadalupe Funeral Guest Book$42.25
23.The efforts you made on our behalf far exceeded our expectations. We truly appreciate and value your friendship to us during this difficult time. We thank you!
24. You have given your time and resources to the charity that has become so important to us during this difficult time of loss. Thank you so much, we truly appreciate all you have done for us.
25. A truly remarkable friend, we will never forget the love and support you gave us during this difficult time. Thank you for being there for us!
26. Your donation in memory of our loved one came at a time when it was needed most. We are so grateful for it and will use it to help others who also need support in the way we know they would want us too.
27 On behalf of our family, our deepest gratitude for your support and encouragement when it was needed most.
30. We know you had a long journey ahead of you, but we thank you for coming all the way from ____________ to be with us during this very difficult time in our lives.
31. The card and gift you sent us were very kind. We are very grateful and appreciate all you have done for us. We thank you!
32. Though we may never meet again, we will always remember your kindness in sending us your sympathy card and donation in memory of our loved one.
33. Thank you for providing food and beverages at the receptions during our difficult time. We appreciate your support very much.
34. Thank you for becoming a member of the organization in memory of our loved one, and for your donation which will help many others.
35. We are very grateful for the sympathy card you sent and for your donation in memory of __________. It was very thoughtful of you to think of us at this time, and we truly appreciate it!
36. You have been a great support during a difficult time in our lives. You let us know that we were not alone in this situation and that really meant a lot to us. Thank you so much for that!
37. We are very grateful for your donation and for making it possible for our family to leave a lasting impression on those who share the same religious faith. We thank you!
38. We appreciate all your company has done to help us during this difficult time of loss.
Lastly, when writing thank you cards for funerals there are a couple of things to remember to have at the funeral in order to properly thank those who attended. Make sure you have the sign in book for the funeral. That way you can easily send them cards for the funeral. Also, make sure that keep the funeral guest book in a safe location so that when you are ready to write your thank you cards you have this easily accessible.
When it comes time to go over the guest book for funeral, the funeral thank you cards can be much more confusing than you might think. You may be unsure of what kind of flowers and what kind of remembrance the loved one would want sent. Even if you know what to send, there is a key element that some people overlook, which is that a thank you note will always go a long way. If you are blindsided by this aspect, then make sure that you use a thank you card or letter during the funeral service.